Wondering What To Write In Your Bridesmaid Proposal Cards? Read on to discover the how to come up with the perfect message for your inviting your besties into your squad.
Yaay! you finally got a ring on it. And after deciding who you want by your side on your day, and for all the fun leading up to it. Now it’s your turn to pop the question. To your gals (and guys) and ask them to be part of your wedding VIP crew as your bridesmaid (or brides-man).
As we all know, these days the price of everything is sky-rocketing like crazy. This means wedding costs can easily get out of control very quickly. In this article we reveal the popular way modern brides are proposing to their bridesmaids. It doesn’t break the bank, yet it is classy and heartfelt. It also lets your besties know just how much they mean to you.
You can do your bridesmaid proposals, one-on-one with each of your bridesmaids. Or you can get them all together in a group with some champagne and pop the question. Whatever way you decide, you are going to be giving them a personalised bridesmaid proposal card. If you have the budget left over, you can also give a small gift as well (like some chocolate or a mini bottle of wine.) IMPORTANT: Note! Be sure to keep the gift small because it is not meant to be the focal point of your proposal, it is only meant to be a “token”.
Now, time for the “magic” ingredient that guarantees, this way of proposing to your bridesmaids a “gram-able” success. In the personalized “will you be my bridesmaid cards” you are going to write a small, touching message that you know your bridesmaid will connect with on a deep level. What make this way so powerful. Is that it shows them you have taken the time to communicate, how special they are to you. Rather than just buying them some thing mass produced because you heard “some where” that what brides do.
Exactly What Do You Say When Asking Your Bridesmaids With Cards?
No one else, will ever know the depth of bond that you share with another person. This is especially true when it comes to some one, you would want by your side on your wedding day. So there is really no right or wrong thing to write in the cards you are going to propose with. At the end of the day it all comes down to the relationship that you have with the other person.
For example in one card the message you write could be funny, maybe even a litle rude. If that is the way your relationship is with that person. In another bridesmaid card you could write something sentimental about the bond you both share.
Still Struggling With What To Write In Your Bridesmaid Proposal Cards?
To help set your creativity on fire we have curated a list of 25, of the most popular and modern bridesmaid proposal quotes on the internet:
- I will be a hot mess without you.
- Now let’s pretend you actually have a choice.
- Pop the bubbly, I’m getting a hubby!
- Friends who slay together, stay together.
- He’s marrying me but he’s stuck with us.
- I promise, no ruffles or puffy sleeves — will you be my bridesmaid please?
- White dress, lace and pearls but I can’t do it without my girls.
- Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
- I got my rock now I need my flock.
- I need something old, something new, something borrowed, and most importantly… you!
- I can’t say “I do” without you.
- We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
- I have my mister but I can’t do it without my sister.
- You are the sister I got to choose.
- Pop the champagne, I’m changing my name!
- We’ve been friends for so long, I can’t remember which one of us was the bad influence.
- Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart
- Ugly hair cuts, drunken nights, bad dates You’ve always been there for me.
- Turns out I like him more than I planned.
- You’re going to rock this bridesmaid shit.
- Because I know you will be able to keep me laughing through all the stress.
- Free Wine! Now that I have your attention.
- Is it even my wedding if you’re not a bridesmaid?
- I got that bling, now I need one more thing.. Will you be my…
By now you should have everything you need to write messages for each one of your crew. If you want to add the handmade touch to your cards, you might want to check out our range of personalised bridesmaid cards. These cards are only £2.00 per card and are personalised with your bridesmaid’s name. All orders also receive 10% OFF coupon for any other wedding stationery orders placed.